An Affordable and Fun Way to Beat the Heat is by River Tubing
Summer is here, and that means it's time to get out and enjoy the outdoors. There are many fun activities to choose from in the state of Ohio, but one of the most popular is river tubing. River tubing is a great way to cool off on a hot day, and it's also a lot of fun. In Zanesville, Ohio you can float the Licking & Muskingum Rivers with Pea Ohana Watersports.
If you're thinking about going river tubing this summer, here are five reasons why you should:
1. We offer a variety of river tubing packages to fit your needs. Whether you're looking for a single tube or a group package complete with cooler tubes, we have a package that's perfect for you. We also offer group discounts, so you can save money when you bring your friends and family along.
2. Our prices are very affordable. We know that everyone is on a budget, so we offer our river tubing packages at very competitive prices. We also offer discounts for season-long memberships, large groups, and military personnel. Ask us about our 4-Pack and 12-Pack of tubes aka the Party Pack at a great discounted rate!
3. Our staff is friendly and experienced. Our staff is made up of experienced river guides who are passionate about helping you have a safe and enjoyable time. We'll make sure you know everything you need to know about river tubing before you hit the water.
4. We offer a variety of services and amenities to make your river tubing experience as enjoyable as possible. These include:
Cooler Tubes to keep your drinks iced down
Life jackets for minors, and for adults on request
Bags of Ice for all of those.... "beverages"
Snacks and drinks to stay hydrated
Shuttle service to get you to your starting point
Locker rentals to keep all of your items safe while on the river
Sunblock, hats, shirts, and other SPF-friendly items to protect you from the sun
5. We're located in a beautiful setting. Start your trip in the countryside on the scenic Licking River and end at the Pea Ohana Watersports boathouse located on the banks of the Muskingum River, which offers stunning views of the surrounding downtown of Zanesville, Ohio as you end your trip. We also have a large picnic area where you can relax and enjoy your meal after your tubing trip either onshore or in our boathouse.
Here are some additional tips for making river tubing more enjoyable for friends and family:
Bring a cooler with drinks and snacks. This will help you stay hydrated and energized throughout the day. (and don't forget the Cooler Tube!)
Bring some games or activities to play on the river. This will help you pass the time and have more fun.
Stop and explore the riverbank. You may find some interesting plants or animals.
Take some pictures. This will be a great way to remember your day of river tubing.
We hope these tips help you plan a fun and safe day of river tubing this summer.
If you're looking for a fun and affordable way to cool off this summer, river tubing with Pea Ohana Watersports is the perfect activity for you. So gather your friends and family and head to the river for a day of fun in the sun. Experience it!